Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Artist Statement

My name is Brandon Rodkewitz. I developed a strong interest in conveying my world through photography from relatively early age. My education has provided me with a healthy experience and appreciation for the foundation and the history of my chosen medium, and I have fully embraced the digital age. As an artist I am by far my harshest critic. I have high self-expectations from my work and a piece that I personally find to be successful is both rewarding and motivating. I love the way that the lens and frame can direct the viewer’s eye and mind. The primary goal of my work is to help others view things in a way in which they have never seen before – my works have been both widely interpretable, and focused and informational.

1 comment:

  1. I think your statement is well written. The only suggestion I have is you might want to rearrange some of your sentences. Right now it seems to jump around a bit. An example would be with your sentence ' I love the way..' might be better suited towards the beginning of your statement when you are introducing your style of work.

    ReplyDelete